A respectable reward for respectable work
The fair has become a traditional meeting place for representatives of various companies from 17 countries both near and far. Over 900 enterprises took part in the exhibition. A respectable place in the agricultural equipment exposition at the anniversary fair was occupied by the agricultural machines from AgroCentreKursk.
Seed Hawk opened a new seeding season on the fields of Saba Ltd.
Rais Minnikhanov, head of the district, and experts of the Department of Agriculture and Food Supplies, had come to see the Seed Hawk 1830-14 system in operation. This is all the more important given the republicвЂ™s farmersвЂ™ enduring interest in Seed Hawk, which had shown itself to advantage in Russia, especially in arid regions, such as Tatarstan. Seed Hawk works excellently with No-till technology, making it possible to effectively retain soil moisture. According to meteorologists, in terms of drought, this summer in Tatarstan may prove worse than last yearвЂ™s and could be the worst on record. The head of Saba Ltd., Zinnur Dauliyev, evaluated the machine as follows:
Vaderstad presented a new Top Down model
The engineering prototype of the Top Down 900 cultivator was successfully tested in the Voronezh region in 2008. The machine produced impressive productivity results, i.e. the Top Down 900 tilled 16,000 ha in the season.
Training for Russian dealers of the Kverneland Group
For over two hundred years, the Kverneland Group has been producing towed equipment using new manufacturing technologies and exceptional expertise to meet farmersвЂ™ needs across the globe. Realising that the maintenance of such high-tech machines calls for continual improvement of servicing skills, EkoNiva is giving much attention to training its own engineers both at manufacturersвЂ™ plants and in Russia. This time,
Imported equipment is now more accessible
On 16 February, a regional seminar/conference was held at the Artel Closed Joint-stock Company, Oboyansky district, Kursk region. This was devoted to preparation for field work in the spring. Over 150 agricultural organizations of the region took part.
Equipment presented by AgroCentreKursk aroused keen interest. Talks with customers over the purchase of farming machinery were held at the exposition . This was all the more convenient given that today the Company offers various purchase schemes for equipment.
вЂњNow the contributing companies of the AgroCentre association are conducting a special campaign involving a grace period for buying machinery,вЂќ says Vladimir Zherdev, AgroCentreKursk deputy executive director. вЂњUsing this arrangement, the buyer makes the first payment of 25% of the cost of equipment, supplying the remaining 75% in equal instalments during the subsequent twelve months.вЂќ
In addition, AgroCentre customers can acquire machinery on credit via Rosselkhozbank and SberBank as well as by financial leasing through MKB-Leasing Establishment, Deutsche Leasing Vostok, and De Lage Lander (DLL).
Packaged solutions for grain storage
The AgroCentre Company came up with new equipment for grain storage and treatment. Company manager Yuri Maslov spoke about preferences voiced by the exhibition guests.